Europe supports Saxony
• trade fairs, foreign trade: LOPEC 2018
• trade fairs, foreign trade: nano tech 2018
• trade fairs, foreign trade: Semicon Europa 2017
• trade fairs, foreign trade: LOPEC 2017
• R&D joint project funding
• Innovation bonus
The aim of the project is to expand the control of the WHR handling robot with functions for substrate tracking in the system. This includes functions for commanding load lock modules, for capturing substrates in transport cassettes (mapping) and for localizing the substrates in the system. In addition, the WHR protocol has been expanded to include additional commands for external commands, and the ServiceTerminal commissioning and parameterization software has been expanded to include functions for monitoring the substrates in the system.